Welcome to the membership paperwork page. If you are a returning chapter advisor at the same chapter as last year, you can start on this page. If you are a new advisor or an advisor at a new chapter please start at the New Chapter Page.
Below are the steps that you need to complete by November 1, 2021, to stay a chapter in good standing. If you have any questions please reach out to the State Advisor, Elizabeth Carnesi, at email@example.com or at 602-228-5281.
1. Complete the Chapter Registration Form
You will need chapter information such as address, principal email, CTE Director name and email, accounts payable information, and other information to complete this form. This form also include the Advisor Code of Conduct AND Statement of Assurance on the second page, both of which need to be read and e-signed by all advisors (if your chapter has multiple advisors, the form does not need to be filled out multiple times, just utilize the extra advisor signature fields).
If you are new or have made bylaw amendments in the previous year, please make sure to upload your up-to-date bylaws to the link above.
Important Note: Chapter Bylaws, Program of Work, and Local Officer information will all be submitted together in the same Wufoo form (given above).
If you need a copy of your bylaws that have been submitted in the past, please contact the State Advisor, Elizabeth Carnesi, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a sample set of bylaws
Click here for a sample program of work
You will need your chapter number and password. If you forgot your chapter number and/or password contact the Arizona HOSA State Advisor Elizabeth Carnesi at .
National HOSA has recently updated the HOSA Membership Site. Arizona HOSA will provide updated instructions on how to register members shortly.
Things to remember when registering members:
1. You will need the following information for each student you register: first name, last name, gender, race, class (grade), email, phone number (optional).
2. Check for spelling errors, duplicates, capitalization errors.
1. Traditional Membership - This option is our normal membership type that most chapters choose. Membership dues for this option are $20 per member and advisor. You do not have to affiliate everyone in your program.
2. Discount Total Affiliation - This option is if your whole program affiliates (joins) HOSA and in doing so receive a discount of 20%. If you have questions about this discount program reach out to the Arizona HOSA state advisor at .